Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rolling Out


To paraphrase Billy Joel, "Mama, if that's movin' up, then I'm headin' out."

I've got to be at the airport in Nashville early tomorrow morning. Today, Mom and I are loading up and heading that way for a final hurrah in the States and, most importantly, to ensure I make it on time to meet my group tomorrow.

This afternoon, we'll be in Bowling Green taking measurements of my new apartment and will probably find some place to stop for lunch. Double Dog's is a family favorite! Then we'll see what the night brings in Nashville. Mom and I toyed with the idea of going to see the Grand Ole Opry, but more likely we'll be finding a nice place for "meat & 3" and then just hanging out. We'll see.

I'm beyond excited for this adventure and can't wait to see what The Netherlands and Belgium have in store for myself and my classmates!

I'll be posting on this blog every day (maybe in some independent travel situations, every other day), so stay tuned for more of my adventures.

(Above is a picture of my bags, in case anyone's curious about what maybe 10 days worth of men's clothes and personal items looks like. Probably gonna have to do laundry. I don't have that much underwear...)

No comments:

Post a Comment